Økonomidebatten.dk
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Stoltenberg og statsminister Mark Rutte.

Go down

Stoltenberg og statsminister Mark Rutte. Empty Stoltenberg og statsminister Mark Rutte.

Indlæg af Thomas Ons Jun 28, 2023 10:28 am

Holder formøde til Vilnius topmøde med:

1. Holland, Litauen, Polen, Rumænien, Belgien, Norge og Albanien.

Hvorfor er Danmark der ikke? Nok enkelt nok fordi dette er Mark Ruttes opgave. Norges statsminister kommer direkte fra et møde på Island, så den flanke er dækket af.

Det er også, at Orban i Ungarn og Erdogan i Tyrkiet skal ikke tro, at en anden generalsekretær i Nato vil være mere "fremkommelig" for deres perverse idéer. Rumæneren peger på Moldova og dermed det ungarsk talende mindretal i det land - samt den fortsatte besættelse af Transdnistria.
Det næste er, at det drejer sig om at få den europæiske våbenindustri op i omdrejninger.

Stoltenbergs fortsættelse? Mjohh... I skal ned på knæ og tilbyde forhold, der og enighed, på Stoltenbergs betingelser.

At Danmark kun nævnes i forbifarten tyder for mig på, at de store anskaffelser egentlig er på plads - og der er som sådan ikke nogen grund til at inddrage offentligheden i den side af sagen.

Jeg vil dog bemærke, at oplysningen - andet steds - om at leverancen af F-35 til Danmark fremskyndes. Det vil dels frigøre F-16 til Ukraine, dels forberede en introduktion af Typhoon og dels antyde en overførsel af Hercules fra Storbritannien.
Thomas
Thomas

Antal indlæg : 34064

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Stoltenberg og statsminister Mark Rutte. Empty Det forlyder fra Indien, at Stoltenberg fortsætter

Indlæg af Thomas Lør Jul 01, 2023 4:55 pm

efter Mette Frederiksen og Ben Wallace trak sig.
Thomas
Thomas

Stoltenberg og statsminister Mark Rutte. Empty De amerikanere fatter ikke en brik udover egen navle.

Indlæg af Thomas Ons Apr 17, 2024 8:32 pm

[url=Jets, Drones & Refineries: Europe Remembers Geopolitics || Peter Zeihan]Stoltenberg, Mark Rutte, Mette Frederiksen og Petr Fiala.[/url]

Peter Zeihan Peter Zeihan bevæger sig mest i højere luftlag; men når det kommer til udmøntning, så står meget tilbage at korrigere:

1) Denmark, Netherlands and Norway are exporters of oil and energy - big time. Partly oil, because Norway has a lot of hydro-power, Denmark has a lot of windpower.
Belgium is not so much, but is putting up a large scale financial support.

2) Denmark is leading (behind the scenes) the gang of "Usual suspects" (as the Serbian president termed them). Denmark is the only country that was member Nato, the EU and the Nordic countries - just so they could chat on the phone (with the americans and russians evesdropping in a gibbrish neither russians nor american can understand. The next secretary general of Nato will be either Mark Rutte from Holland or Jakob Ellemann-Jensen from Denmark - and we really need to get Stoltenberg placed in the norwegean central bank. Whatever is fine with me.

3) The USA has pressure sold their weapons to mentioned countries the F-35 (besides Trumps "offer" to buy Greenland). The last days of the Obama administration had the NORDIC countries ganging up to plug the North Atlantic gab - mainly, but not exclusively to the benefit of the USA - to a vast benefit for the american taxpayer. Denmark will be the transportation hub in the war against Russia: Air, Land and Sea.
I predict substantial armament orders to Great Britain, Germany and Italy for the Typhoon fighter. Denmark has no aircraft carrier, as the Germans during WW2 generally paved the country with air stations - among them Karup that WAS the biggest air station in Nato (now it is Encirlik in Turkey).
We are with Denmark having 7 major air stations. And a fleet building up in the Baltic. Sweden has a major arms industry (good quality and exorbitant prices - but a currency in devaluation). Denmark and Norway have not only strong economies - they have a major problem with having cost covering the income.

Stoltenberg, Mark Rutte, Mette Frederiksen and Petr Fiala (PM of the Czeck Republic)-

As Mark Rutte pointedly stressed: It is not an issue of money, but of time. With the opportunity to take the russian army apart into slightly used and dented spare parts - the temporary set-back for single country capability.is of minor importance in the short term: Meaning. as long as Ukraineans are killing russians in the ratio of 10:1 the Russian medium term capability is a minor concern.
And the money is there: Denmark has a very low national debt and about 100 billion USD in currency reserve - in cash!

What Peter Zeihan simply does not GET is that the European countries are independent and interdependent and have their specific foreign and security policies that at times overlap more with USA's aspirations than European - at other times it is vice versa. The EU has its political problems and has been accused of indecisiveness; but honestly: Compared to the farce in the US congress we are talking a dignified debate.
Thomas
Thomas

Stoltenberg og statsminister Mark Rutte. Empty Hmmm.... Petr Pavel lurer i baggrunden ????

Indlæg af Thomas Tors Apr 18, 2024 12:02 am

Thomas skrev:[url=Jets, Drones & Refineries: Europe Remembers Geopolitics || Peter Zeihan]Stoltenberg, Mark Rutte, Mette Frederiksen og Petr Fiala.[/url]

Peter Zeihan Peter Zeihan bevæger sig mest i højere luftlag; men når det kommer til udmøntning, så står meget tilbage at korrigere:

1) Denmark, Netherlands and Norway are exporters of oil and energy - big time. Partly oil, because Norway has a lot of hydro-power, Denmark has a lot of windpower.
Belgium is not so much, but is putting up a large scale financial support.

2) Denmark is leading (behind the scenes) the gang of "Usual suspects" (as the Serbian president termed them). Denmark is the only country that was member Nato, the EU and the Nordic countries - just so they could chat on the phone (with the americans and russians evesdropping in a gibbrish neither russians nor american can understand. The next secretary general of Nato will be either Mark Rutte from Holland or Jakob Ellemann-Jensen from Denmark - and we really need to get Stoltenberg placed in the norwegean central bank. Whatever is fine with me.

3) The USA has pressure sold their weapons to mentioned countries the F-35 (besides Trumps "offer" to buy Greenland). The last days of the Obama administration had the NORDIC countries ganging up to plug the North Atlantic gab - mainly, but not exclusively to the benefit of the USA - to a vast benefit for the american taxpayer. Denmark will be the transportation hub in the war against Russia: Air, Land and Sea.
I predict substantial armament orders to Great Britain, Germany and Italy for the Typhoon fighter. Denmark has no aircraft carrier, as the Germans during WW2 generally paved the country with air stations - among them Karup that WAS the biggest air station in Nato (now it is Encirlik in Turkey).
We are with Denmark having 7 major air stations. And a fleet building up in the Baltic. Sweden has a major arms industry (good quality and exorbitant prices - but a currency in devaluation). Denmark and Norway have not only strong economies - they have a major problem with having cost covering the income.

Stoltenberg, Mark Rutte, Mette Frederiksen and Petr Fiala (PM of the Czeck Republic)-

As Mark Rutte pointedly stressed: It is not an issue of money, but of time. With the opportunity to take the russian army apart into slightly used and dented spare parts - the temporary set-back for single country capability.is of minor importance in the short term: Meaning. as long as Ukraineans are killing russians in the ratio of 10:1 the Russian medium term capability is a minor concern.
And the money is there: Denmark has a very low national debt and about 100 billion USD in currency reserve - in cash!

What Peter Zeihan simply does not GET is that the European countries are independent and interdependent and have their specific foreign and security policies that at times overlap more with USA's aspirations than European - at other times it is vice versa. The EU has its political problems and has been accused of indecisiveness; but honestly: Compared to the farce in the US congress we are talking a dignified debate.

Det er svært at vide, hvad han tænker på; men det skulle vel ikke være, at få Daimler Benz eller Scania til at investere i en lastbil fabrik i Tjekiet??? Pengene er der jo beslaglagt, med manglende fornuftig beskæftigelse - og Mark Rutte har nogle værfter, der skal lave noget andet end åndssvage lystyachter.
Mette har nogle korvetter, der skal bygges..... og det bliver mange af dem. De kunne også bygges på Lürsen i Rensborg. De skulle vel ikke stikke mere end 5 meter??
Thomas
Thomas

Stoltenberg og statsminister Mark Rutte. Empty Sv: Stoltenberg og statsminister Mark Rutte.

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum