Økonomidebatten.dk
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Malta Konferencen 2023.

Go down

Malta Konferencen 2023. Empty Malta Konferencen 2023.

Indlæg af Thomas Man Okt 23, 2023 5:23 pm

Som jeg har skrevet andet steds:

I think the objective of the conference is not so much to find the common ground it is there. No country around the Mediterainian wants Russia anywhere near that water. The problem is how to achieve that expulsion of Russia.
Turkey has the most immediate interest:
The existance of the Russian Fleet in both the Black Sea and in the Mediterainian is a pain in the posterior to Turkey - that is before mentioning the Krim tatars.
But just about all countries in the Mediterainian has issues with Russia. Russia is stirring up trouble and war not only on the Balkans, but also in North Africa, where there is a problem with keeping the oil and gas flowing. It is not beyound the realm of possibilities that the energy tubes under the Mediteranian could be sabotaged.

The major problem is that not all countries are members of the EU or other international bodies, so some sort of forum is needed to achieve the common goal. Zelensky's prescence is not needed, at it is painfully clear that Ukraine is doing its level best to hold up their part of the problem. Zelenskys interest is to make all the other nations realise, that supporting Ukraine is in deed their common interest. The mere hosting of the of the meeting is an indication, that the understanding is dawning upon all around the Mediterainian is: "We need to talk!"

Vi skal have smidt Rusland UD.
Spanien er et typisk eksempel på den holdning: At Spanien leverer, hvad de har af våben til Ukraine - hvilken tilstand de er i er uden garanti. Fint siger Ukraine - de er mestre i garage modifikationer og improvisiation.

Men Ruslands ondartede indflydelse skaber flygtningeproblemer fra Spanien til Grækenland. Ikke af ukrainere; men af alt muligt andet. De problemer bliver ikke lettere at løse, når Rusland laver borgerkrige alle steder.
Thomas
Thomas

Antal indlæg : 34111

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum