Økonomidebatten.dk
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Pskov angrebet.

Go down

Pskov angrebet. Empty Pskov angrebet.

Indlæg af Thomas Fre Sep 01, 2023 2:34 am

Jeg citerer mig selv fra Jake Broe og gider ikke oversætte:

a couple of points:
A) The strike on the Pskov air base is an operational target, as Russia are probably using the air assault infantry to reinforce where Ukraine is threatning to break through. The point is that the Ukrainians announce a break through point by artillery preparation to "soften" up the target - which means the Russians have about 24 hours of warning as to when the assault will come. The Russians does it the other way around and send meat waves in first and THEN flatten the terrain with artillery fire.
Normally you calculate that you need to fire 1 grenade pr. METER of trench - I think in Ukraines case you need less, as they probably are more accurate - but that is the experience values for staff planners - which does explain the prodigious amount of ammunition the Ukrainians ask for (and gets).
The other valid point in this context is: The proximity of Pskov air base to Estonia means that the russians do not believe Nato is a threat. You don't place a pricy and vulnerable asset as a military transport aircraft - fighter jets are normally a lot cheaper than transport planes.
This leads us to the conclusion, that the ukrainian offensive will start now, as the air assault reinforcements have been struck with the attack on Pskov.

The question is now where the russians shall send the reinforcements as Ukraine is pushing around Bakhmut AND in the direction of Melitopol? When the troops are boarded on trains they are committed. Redirecting trains en route is one thing that is certain to mess up railway sheduling. The sheduling office of a railroad is about the most inflexible parts of the infra structure. That inflexibility means that the ukrainians will have time to redirect the "Schwerpunkt" several hundred miles in the other direction.

B) The young ukrainian woman does have a lovely voice - how trained it is? It is pitched quite high and these pretty and high voices are rare.
The other thing is something I haven't been aware of before: Dogs howl in a minor key. Because when they howl they are not bad as accompagnment. Come to think of it: I have not heard dogs howl in a major key. They might bark in major, but not howl.

Thomas
Thomas

Antal indlæg : 34067

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum