Økonomidebatten.dk
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

16 af de største banker sagsøgt for rentesvindel i forb. med LIBOR!

Go down

16 af de største banker sagsøgt for rentesvindel i forb. med LIBOR! Empty 16 af de største banker sagsøgt for rentesvindel i forb. med LIBOR!

Indlæg af Thomas Lør Mar 15, 2014 6:44 pm

The usual suspects.

The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp sued 16 of the world's largest banks on Friday, accusing them of cheating dozens of other now defunct banks by manipulating the Libor interest rate.

Wikipedia skrev:The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is a United States government corporation operating as an independent agency created by the Banking Act of 1933. As of January 2013, it provides deposit insurance guaranteeing the safety of a depositor's accounts in member banks up to $250,000 for each deposit ownership category in each insured bank. As of September 30, 2012, the FDIC insured deposits at 7,181 institutions.[2] The FDIC also examines and supervises certain financial institutions for safety and soundness, performs certain consumer-protection functions, and manages banks in receiverships (failed banks). The FDIC receives no congressional appropriations — it is funded by premiums that banks and thrift institutions pay for deposit insurance coverage and from earnings on investments in U.S. Treasury securities.

The banks named as defendants include:
  • Bank of America Corp
  • Citigroup Inc
  • Credit Suisse Group AG
  • Deutsche Bank AG
  • HSBC Holdings PLC
  • JPMorgan Chase & Co
  • Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
  • Rabobank
  • Lloyds Banking Group plc
  • Societe Generale
  • Norinchukin Bank
  • Royal Bank of Canada
  • Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
  • WestLB AG.

Mon ikke Danske Bank kommer med på listen for deres CIBOR svindel?
Thomas
Thomas

Antal indlæg : 34055

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum