Økonomidebatten.dk
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Så har vi en credit crunsh i Kina!

Go down

Så har vi en credit crunsh i Kina! Empty Så har vi en credit crunsh i Kina!

Indlæg af Thomas Fre Dec 20, 2013 8:07 am

PingPong Brothers.

No details were published about the scale of the operation, or which banks had been involved, but the liquidity injection evoked memories of the crisis measures taken by central banks in Europe and the US in the wake of the collapse of Lehman Brothers, as markets threatened to dry up altogether.

Det passer meget godt med et halvt år til at bryde sammen.

While markets in much of the world have been fixated on the Federal Reserve's decision to being tapering its quantitative easing programme, China's relatively closed markets mean it has so far felt little impact from the announcement late on Wednesday. "China's financial system is by and large walled off from the rest of the world," said Williams.
Thomas
Thomas

Antal indlæg : 34067

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Så har vi en credit crunsh i Kina! Empty Og det fortsætter.

Indlæg af Thomas Tirs Dec 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Jeps!

Lorraine Tan, director of equity research at S&P Capital IQ, told CNCBC that the PBoC may need to take more action.

"I think it's just a momentary thing … it's a seasonal issue, a rush for cash. Definitely the PBoC needs to pump in more money, which it has been doing, but a little bit more is probably necessary."

Hvor man gange har vi dog ikke hørt den udlægning?

Der er bare tale om en ubetydelig og forbigående forlegenhed - bare... til den første i næste .....
Thomas
Thomas

Antal indlæg : 34067

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum