Økonomidebatten.dk
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Så kommer hyperinflationen

Go down

Så kommer hyperinflationen Empty Så kommer hyperinflationen

Indlæg af Thomas Tors Dec 18, 2014 6:45 am

i Rusland altså!

Wikipedia

A sharp decrease in real tax revenue coupled with a strong need to maintain the status quo, together with an inability or unwillingness to borrow, can lead a country into hyperinflation.

Her er det udlandet, der nægter at betale skat til russerne!

The International Accounting Standards Board has issued guidance on accounting rules in a hyperinflationary environment. It does not establish an absolute rule on when hyperinflation arises. Instead, it lists factors that indicate the existence of hyperinflation:

• The general population prefers to keep its wealth in non-monetary assets or in a relatively stable foreign currency. Amounts of local currency held are immediately invested to maintain purchasing power.
  • The general population regards monetary amounts not in terms of the local currency but in terms of a relatively stable foreign currency. Prices may be quoted in that currency;
  • Sales and purchases on credit take place at prices that compensate for the expected loss of purchasing power during the credit period, even if the period is short;
  • Interest rates, wages, and prices are linked to a price index; and
  • The cumulative inflation rate over three years approaches, or exceeds, 100%.

Så fik Gorrion ret - på en måde - det blev ikke i USA - ikke endnu da......

Nu venter vi bare på, at russerne flygter ind i guld, hvilket de allerede gør, fordi guld bliver en stadig større del af valutareserven.

Så kommer smasket, når guldprisen falder og falder meget slemt.
Thomas
Thomas

Antal indlæg : 34108

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum